You can find the original version of this recipe on The Minimalist Baker website:
- 6 oz. broccoli crowns, thinly sliced (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 6 oz. extra-sharp Cheddar, coarsely grated
- Flour, for the work surface
- 1 lb. pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Green salad, for serving
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, onion, parsley, 1 tablespoon oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Fold in the cheese.
- On a lightly floured work surface, shape the pizza dough into a 14-inch circle, spread with the mustard and cut into 8 triangles. Divide the broccoli mixture among the triangles (about 1/3 cup per triangle). Starting at the wide end, roll dough around the filling.
- Transfer rollups to the prepared baking sheet, brush with the remaining tablespoon oil and bake until golden brown, 20 to 22 minutes. Serve with a salad, if desired.