- 1 Tbsp plus 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups farfallini (small bowtie pasta), tubettini or other small pasta
- 2 cans (about 15 oz each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes in juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in a 3-qt saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté 5 minutes or until light golden. Add garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add broth and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and tomatoes; cook 4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Remove from heat.
Who I shared it with:
Stephanie from "From Shabby to Chic" ladies boutique!